- This event has passed.
Live In Care for Home Care Agency Growth
November 4, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm EDT
Understanding Live-In Services
Live In Home Care services are a great way to provide value for your clients while maintaining a healthy margin in your Private Pay Home Care Agency, but many agencies avoid implementing it because they just don’t understand the regulations, how to recruit or set prices in a way that makes this service viable. Join us for this interactive workshop as we walk you through the entire process from price setting to recruitment and implementation.
Offering Live-in home care services is a great option and offers some distinct advantages to your home care agency:
- Expand your perceived value to your community and referral partners
- Increase overall Client Lifetime Value
- Reduce total number of Caregivers Needed
- Increase Client’s ability to remain with your agency by reducing cost
- Create Predictability in Caregiver Schedules
- Reduce missed shifts
- 3-Hour Training Session (Zoom)
- Live-in Services Explained
- Setting Prices and Caregiver Pay
- Identifying and recruiting caregivers
- Implementation: Scheduling, Timesheets, Reporting Policy Review
- Implementation: Caregiver Rules & Expectations, Transportation
- Onboarding existing clients, developing a marketing plan, presenting service to referral partners
- Department of Labor Guidelines (Pdf)
- Live-in Services Calculator Tool that will allow you to:
- Calculate your bill rate
- Calculate caregiver pay
- Manage overtime
- Determine optimal shift change times
- Show Cost Savings to potential clients
- Customizable Marketing Template
- Customizable Recruitment Postcard Template
- Sample Live-in Caregiver Agreement (Word File)
- Sample Live-in Caregiver Rules (Word File)
- Sample Simplified Time Sheet (Word File)
- Sample Live-in Caregiver Work Hours Reporting Policy (Word File)
- Limited access to all replays, custom tools and materials will be provided.
DISCLAIMER: Informational purposes only. You are solely responsible for the applicable terms and conditions of employment to YOUR employees.
All calculation tools are for estimates ONLY and not to be taken as financial or legal advice.