Homecare Agency Owner’s Guide To Hiring a Marketer
with Bonus Lunch and Learn Strategy Guide
There are two activities that can never stop if you want to effectively grow your home care agency. Marketing and Recruiting.
These activities are essential, especially for continued growth and expansion of the client base, but what happens when the operations of the business requires more time, or if you just do not enjoy marketing? This is the point that the need arises to hire a Business Developer (Marketer).
In my years of experience working with home care agencies, I have found that this task can be rather daunting for owners. They do not know what qualities to look for or how to effectively interview or what to ask.
This book will take you through the process of understanding:
- The role of the Business Developer / Marketer & their functions
- Performance expectations and KPIs
- What qualities lean towards success
- How to get through the interview process
- Introduction to Pay, Bonus, & Commission Structures
- BONUS: LUNCH & LEARN STRATEGY GUIDE
Enjoy the book!
There are no reviews yet.